Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Papa's birthday

I had a great birthday on June 5th. It happened that Wendy's husband Chad had a business meeting in Tucson and Wendy was able to come visit also. It was fun to have them in town. We went over to Carlie and Trevor's for a BBQ on Saturday and on Sunday I invited everybody over for dinner (thank you, Costco lasagna!). Pat was already at Tina's but Carlie and Trevor with Ellena, Scott and Sarah (and her step-dad Gordon), friends Brandy and David and their 2 boys, and of course Rachel and I were all there. We had cake and ice cream and they all chipped in and got me a new Ipod! I was surprised. Mine was stolen in February when we were burglarized. So I took it to Illinois and Jon helped me download a bunch of songs (now I have nearly 800). Rachel and I pulled out to head for the airport in Mesa the next morning at 3AM! Fun and busy weekend.

No comments: