Sunday, February 10, 2008

subbing in Primary

Everyone tells me I need to post something. I say "like what happened to me in Primary today???" I have been subbing in Sunbeams the last 3 weeks because the old teacher was called to Young Womens. These 4 children were with me in nursery all last year. I was holding a little girl on my lap (she shall remain anonymous)and noticed she was digging for gold. She struck it rich! I caught her hand just as she was trying to flick it off. I fished in my bag for a tissue and remedied the situation. At least I though I did, she found another one on the other side! At least she didn't try to eat it!

1 comment:

Carlie said...

ew. nasty.
ellena has been having her finger up her nose often times, but she's not digging- i think she is just holding it in there simply because it fits in there!