Friday, February 15, 2008

Snow joke!

After several days of beautiful low 70's weather here in Tucson, a winter storm moved in today and we got some snow even in the lower elevations! It didn't stick but it was fun to watch. Pat and I along with Scott and Rachel will be winging our way to Illinois next Wednesday to spend our "Rodeo" vacation long weekend visiting Tina, Jon and the kids. The weather there according to the reports has been COLD! Well, we will stay warm it by holding the grandkids close the whole time! We are so excited to see them!

3 comments:

Carlie said...

Good luck holding down princess pink- I doubt she will allow you to hold her down!

Bridgette said...

PAT!!!!!!!! Please let Carlie know that I need an invite to her blog! I miss checking it out! WAHHHHH!

Bridgette said...

OH........my e-mail is bs74@teacher.com :)