Friday, January 4, 2008

Marray Kreemmay!

We had a great family Christmas, although small in number. It was nice to have present opening at about 10-ish, so we could all look our best... maybe. Here is Grandma opening 1 of 2 presents that she didn't hand pick herself (the rest she already knew!). Dad calls me his "shopping service"... Mom tells me what she wants, I go buy it and wrap it, and Dad gives me the money. I think it's a great system. I am quite skilled at spending other people's money.
Here is Papa opening just what he wanted.... Graham Crackers. To his surprise, the cookies had been removed and replaced with Hairspray. The movie, not the beauty essential.
Rach is uber excited about her hoodie that she had to wait forever for. Seriously, 3 weeks is an eternity in teen-years.
Ellena loved her books. I sometimes have to hide a few so she doesn't ask for the same book all day long.
Yay for water toys!

We loved being able to talk to Elder Scotty too, and can't wait for him to get home!

No comments: