Monday, July 23, 2007

a face only a mother could love.

Hi, I'm Wendy. I've received alot of things from my parents over the years (the least of which being several no interest loans that i have yet to pay back), and one thing I know I got from my Mother is this face (pictured below). This is during a game of Bocce Ball at a work party. I didn't know there were pictures being taken or I would have done me best to look less...determined. You can see this face on Mom when she's being goofy, feeling determined or doesn't want to smile for your camera. I want it to be noted that I am posting these pictures even though i possess no less flattering pictures of myself. It's for science. The world has to know!

fig. 1 Man makes feeble attempt to block camera from my focused stare.



Fig 2 Notice the depression of the front teeth in to the skin between my mouth and chin. I am all Bocce business.



Fig 3 Reveling in the spoils of victory.





Thanks Ma!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Great post Wendy. Thanks for your contribution to "science". I agree with your assessment--eventhough your features are more "Bertoglio" that face is all Mom.